Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I KNEW I should have invested in a cabinet alarm!!

Well, I came home from a long weekend at my Mom's farm today to a fresh crime scene....

Someone had burglarized the kittie food storage vault!!!



I looked around for possible suspects, never imagining that my angelic boys could do such a thing, and found the apartment empty! Blob, the oh so excitable, was overcome with grief at such a horrible crime, I could not calm him down, he was simply inconsolable....


And Boog, the ever vigilant seemed to be convinced that it had been the potato bug flying ominously around the open window....


I fear we may never find the cat food culprit, but isn't it funny, my boys seem to be a lot happier today, and just a tad, dare i say, bloated!!!

1 comment:

  1. I heard there were stray cats in the area....many burglaries....There you go boys, you're off the hook!!

    ReplyDelete