Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The dark(er) side of Boog

Today I will pose simply one question of opinion.....


Could this possibly be the face of a cold blooded killer?

Much to my dismay, I have found out the gut-wrenching truth about the Boogster. I questioned my judgement when I was told that he acquired his tape worms from eating mice, but as he just brushed past me with the scent of a recently massacred stink bug fresh on his breath, I knew the truth deep down inside. Yes, my precious little baby has a sadistic side to him.

Blob, however, seems to be well aware of this development, as he has been hiding behind the tv in the same spot since I returned home from work. I think he might suspect something about his younger counterpart.


Well, tonight I will administer the pills to my potentially dangerous little devil. Lets just hope one of my fingers isn't next on the menu!!!






2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with that one!! Thankfully you have 10 fingers....just in case you lose one!....and the good news is, you only have to administer two doses!! HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I remember the days of popping pills to the cats....wrapped in cheese became the delicacy of the moment..:0)...saved my fingers too.

    I don't think there's a cat alive that doesn't have a bit of a sadistic nature....afer all...they kill for the pure pleasure of it...

    Of course my doggie, Miss Morgan dreams of being a raccoon and squirrel slayer..hehe

    ReplyDelete