Tuesday, October 20, 2009

First Report...

I guess I should start day one by introducing my boys.

This is Boog, short for booger, snotinator, sneezie, and a few other choice gross words I use when referring to him. See, Boog has had a cold since the day he jumped into my arms and I decided to take him home. Since then, he has littered my clothes, walls, mirrors, and even on occasion, myself, with his lovely snot rockets. I have learned that following him around w/ the wiping rag will someday be my undoing, just one step closer to crazy cat lady world!!

And now a look at Blob:

As you can see from my prior description of the lovely Boog, I like my cats to earn their names. Blob is short for Blobster, fatty fat cat, Jabba (star wars reference, yeah, I said it), the Notorious B.I.G., and other playground bully names. Though he may have some objectional names, they are said with the utmost affection, love, and respect that a man of his age has earned! (don't tell him, but the shelter listed him as a Senior Citizen) Blob came to me as a free adoption, and though he may have a face that only a mother could love, I think he is quite handsome at 30 lbs overweight, with a crinkled ear and extra toes on his feet!!!

5 comments:

  1. Faces that only a mother and grandmother can love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny...I love the names but I'll have to stick with Blob the senior citizen..hehe....the visual on snot rockets brought back a very long horror story about too many cats in one location..

    I know your sweet mom so I had to come see what you are up to. :0) I'll be back...

    Have a great day,

    Hugs,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute kitties..too many cats...never. great pics. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, you are officially the crazy cat lady. You wear that title well. The blog looks really good.

    ReplyDelete